[Qt-interest] SQL abstraction layer (like SQLAlchemy) for Qt4?

Bastian Bense bastibense at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 18:04:26 CEST 2009

Thanks for the link.

In my opinion a ORM to be used with Qt4 should possibly depend on the Qt4
database access classes. I'd be happy to contribute to such a project, but
I'm afraid that I don't have enough experience with something like that.

By taking into account that Qt has introspection and offers database
classes, a ORM would be a natural thing that sits between those two
endpoints.

--
Best regards,
Bastian Bense