[Qt-interest] Import Address Table Invalid when compiling with MinGW

R. Reucher rene.reucher at batcom-it.net
Tue Oct 20 14:55:26 CEST 2009

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 14:47:16 +0200, Vincent LEFORT wrote:
> Yes there are multiples links to the same DLL like you can see in the
> attached file (objdump -x XXX.exe > objdump-x.txt). And it's not only
> with GLee.dll (compile by us), but it's the same with other own DLL's...
OK. So your problem is the duplication of the DLL's functions in the
IAT?! Hmmm, yes, that looks strange to me as well...

Have you tried to use MSVC instead? I haven't yet successfully used MinGW
on Windows with Qt... also, it looks like a MinGW issue rather than a Qt-
related question ;).

Anyway, someone else may be able to point out a solution -- not me, I'm
afraid.

Regards, René
--
René Reucher