[Qt-interest] Handling Signals in Windows

Raja Rokkam rokkamraja at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 02:34:13 CET 2009

Hi All,

           I am trying to catch SIGINT, SIGTERM and SIGHUP signals in my
code and cleanly exit the application instead of a crash whenever such
signals are passed due to various reasons. However, this code works fine in
Unix but I am not sure if it is going to work in windows as* taskkill /IM
app.exe says it kills the application but I find the app.exe running and
also no signal is being caught in the code*. Any pointers in this regard ? I
strongly prefer not using windows.h .* I know we have WM_ENDSESSION but any
other way apart from this ?

*
Thanks,
Raja.*