[Qt-interest] pls

Scott Aron Bloom Scott.Bloom at onshorecs.com
Thu Apr 1 00:11:32 CEST 2010

Lets start over...

1) Im going to assume this is not an april fools joke

2) Your "free" memory code, doesn't free any code...  It just allocates
and exits.. thus freeing what it allocated.. you cant free what you
didn't allocate...

3) If you have a sample Qt code base, that leaks memory, post it!  Let
us see.  You might have found a bug in Qt, or there is a bug I your
code.

Remember, not every object allocated by Qt's  functionality is owned by
something in Qt.  So when its returned, YOU have to delete it later...

The one off the top of my head, is the request pointers returned by
QNetworkAccessManager

Scott