[Qt-interest] click feature in Qt

Ramesh ramesh.bs at robosoftin.com
Thu Apr 1 08:34:36 CEST 2010

Hi,

I just want to clarify, weather the feature is present or not in Qt.

The scenario is like this,

I have a list view with items, I want to place the icon to the listview when
the item is selected.

The selection I mean is, first time when I click item should be selected,
next time if I click the same item then it should be selected. Please note

It is not the double click.

So is there any feature which handles this feature by default, any property
or flag which I need to set to listview to behave like this or manual
implementation

Is required for this.

Geeks, please help on this..

Thank you verymuch

-R

Robosoft Technologies - Come home to Technology

Disclaimer: This email may contain confidential material. If you were not an intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies. Emails to and from our network may be logged and monitored. This email and its attachments are scanned for virus by our scanners and are believed to be safe. However, no warranty is given that this email is free of malicious content or virus.