[Qt-interest] problem with plugin

Luigi Casalegno lclclc at tin.it
Sat Apr 3 18:35:13 CEST 2010

I am trying to build a plugin but I receive the following error

------ Build started: Project: QctChart_plugind, Configuration: Debug Win32
------

Moc'ing plugins.h...

Moc'ing plugins.moc...

Compiling...

plugins.cpp

.\plugins.cpp(78) : warning C4189: 'extMgr' : local variable is initialized
but not referenced

Compiling...

moc_plugins.cpp

Linking...

LINK : warning LNK4068: /MACHINE not specified; defaulting to X86

   Creating library debug\Qctchart_plugind.lib and object
debug\Qctchart_plugind.exp

plugins.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: static
struct QMetaObject const QctChart::staticMetaObject"
(?staticMetaObject at QctChart@@2UQMetaObject@@B)

I of course included th Q_OBJECT macro in the widget I have built. What did
I miss?

Thanks

Luigi Casalegno