[Qt-interest] click feature in Qt

Ramesh ramesh.bs at robosoftin.com
Mon Apr 5 06:28:33 CEST 2010

Thanks I'll use the same

-----Original Message-----
From: J-P Nurmi [mailto:jpnurmi at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2010 7:06 PM
To: Ramesh
Cc: qt-interest at trolltech.com; QtS60-feedback at trolltech.com
Subject: Re: [Qt-interest] click feature in Qt

Depending on what is "list view" referring to, you can connect to
- QItemSelectionModel::selectionChanged() (accessed via
QAbstractItemView::selectionModel())
- or QListWidget::itemSelectionChanged().
and then do whatever you want.

--
J-P Nurmi

Robosoft Technologies - Come home to Technology

Disclaimer: This email may contain confidential material. If you were not an intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies. Emails to and from our network may be logged and monitored. This email and its attachments are scanned for virus by our scanners and are believed to be safe. However, no warranty is given that this email is free of malicious content or virus.