[Qt-interest] QAccessible

Kanitz, Annett Annett.Kanitz at dzb.de
Tue Apr 6 09:34:58 CEST 2010

 Some aditional information: When I activate the JAWS cursor (numpad minus), route it to the position of the pc cursor (insert and nmpad minus) and read the current line (insert and up-arrow) JAWS says something like: "graphic number ***". Is it because of the Qt libary (I'm using Qt 4.6.2), my programming or JAWS? I've also tried HAL and orca but they don't read it either.