[Qt-interest] How to show the popup dialog in Qt

Ramesh ramesh.bs at robosoftin.com
Tue Apr 6 13:29:04 CEST 2010

Hi,

I want to know, how to get the popup dialog in Qt,

Imagine I have listview, I want to get the popup dialog but on that dialog I
should be able to place text and listview.

Is it possible? If so please assist me..

Thanks

Robosoft Technologies - Come home to Technology

Disclaimer: This email may contain confidential material. If you were not an intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies. Emails to and from our network may be logged and monitored. This email and its attachments are scanned for virus by our scanners and are believed to be safe. However, no warranty is given that this email is free of malicious content or virus.