[Qt-interest] Qt for the iPad?

Jason H scorp1us at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 16:52:34 CEST 2010

Suggestion: Is there a dollar figure that would have to be reached  that would motivate Qt Development Frameworks to support the iPhone?

I just look at those 1,500,000,000 app downloads (1.5B) and say that's a market I want to service.

Could we (the community) put together some fund to help fund the work to get the iPhone/iPad supported? The iPad is actually looking like a juicy market for Qt - larger display, high priced apps. Or could Nokia make a special license version where XX% of app sales/revenues on those platforms goes to maintain the iP[o|ad]? (Remember both Ovi and Apple App Store takes 30% off the top)