[Qt-interest] Sqlite3 library in binaries

Neville Dastur qt at dastur.me.uk
Tue Apr 6 22:29:35 CEST 2010

I got some interesting replies to the Sqlite3 problem posted earlier.
Seems there may be two instances of sqlite being init.

I tried rolling by own driver as per the docs, by #include
"/opt/Qt4/src/sql/drivers/sqlite/qsql_sqlite.cpp" but this results in a
previously described bug of qsqlcachedresult_p.h can't be found.

What I can't find anywhere is if sqlite3 is actually complied into the
binary distribution supplied by Nokia. Also is it documented anywhere
what configure options Nokia use to build their binary distributables.
So I can build from source as close to the supplied binaries as poss,
but without built-in sqlite3 library.

Thanks in advance

--
Surgeons Net Education