[Qt-interest] QtWebkit plugin programming

Tang Ke tangk at lemote.com
Wed Apr 7 09:34:08 CEST 2010

On 2010年04月07日 11:29, Tang Ke wrote:
> sorry, I don't know how to compile the qt browser plugin to dynamic lib.
> I googled, and sorry this time is not found really.
>
> who can help me ?
>
> thanks in advance

My idea is to compile a browser plugin and use qt based with qt4.6, I
googled and first I think use the QNPWidget class,
but the qt4.6 library has this class.
maybe I can use the QWebPluginFactory, but I don't know how to compile
it to a dynamic library and firefox use it.
who can give a idea to do it.
BTW,I don't want to build with gtk2