[Qt-interest] ***SPAM*** Re: How to make the tittle bold?

Ramesh ramesh.bs at robosoftin.com
Wed Apr 7 14:46:15 CEST 2010

Thanks, andre..

It worked J

From: qt-interest-bounces at trolltech.com
[mailto:qt-interest-bounces at trolltech.com] On Behalf Of Andre Somers
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2010 5:50 PM
To: Qt-interest
Subject: ***SPAM*** Re: [Qt-interest] How to make the tittle bold?

On 7-4-2010 14:12, Ramesh wrote:

Hi all,

In Qmessagebox how can I make the tittle text bold?

Here is the sample code, which I am using to disply a messagebox

int ret = QMessageBox::warning(this, tr("My Application"),

                                tr("document has been modified.\n"

                                   "Do you want to save your changes?"),

                                QMessageBox::Save | QMessageBox::Discard

                                | QMessageBox::Cancel,

                                QMessageBox::Save);

I just want “tr("My Application")” to be bold, and rest to be in normal
font.

How can I do that?

By default I am getting the normal font for both title and descriptive text.

AFAIK, you can just set HTML text. So try using:

"Do you want to save your changes?")

or something like that...

André

Robosoft Technologies - Come home to Technology

Disclaimer: This email may contain confidential material. If you were not an intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies. Emails to and from our network may be logged and monitored. This email and its attachments are scanned for virus by our scanners and are believed to be safe. However, no warranty is given that this email is free of malicious content or virus.