[Qt-interest] Detecting changes to files from LIBS

Constantin Cristian constantin.a.cristian at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 15:00:40 CEST 2010

Hi,

I've been having the same problem and I was lucky to come across this post:
http://qt-devnotes.blogspot.com/2010/02/qt-library-dependencies-rebuilding.html

Basically you have to add a "PRE_TARGETDEPS +=
../something/debug/libsomething.a"  to your executable pro that uses
the static lib. See the post for a more complete example.