[Qt-interest] Web Based Apps

Andre Somers andre at familiesomers.nl
Thu Apr 8 13:26:35 CEST 2010

On 8-4-2010 12:52, Oluwafemi Ade wrote:
> Hello, can we build web applications with qt that will be accessible
> by a client/user through a web browser

Yes, and no.
Qt is not really geared towards building web-based applications, but
that does not mean that it is impossible. But not in the way you'd
normally develop Qt applications, I think, and I think you'd find you
are missing some components that would be useful to accomplish it.

Note that there are a few project that aim to accomplish something like
this, such as wt (http://www.webtoolkit.eu/).

André