[Qt-interest] Qt-Creator problem : collect2: ld returned

yogesh upreti yogesh.upreti at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 10:56:44 CEST 2010

Hallo Robin,
Thanks for reply.
> Could you paste source and header e. g. to pastebin.com?
I will do this by the evening today.
But I am not sure that the problem is in the class because my programme runs
fine when I remove, Q_IMPORT_PLUGIN(qjpeg) Q_IMPORT_PLUGIN(qgif)
Q_IMPORT_PLUGIN(qtiff) statements from the code.

it occurs only when I try to import plugins. Do you think I need to
reinstall QT (I am using 4.6 currently, with Nokia QT-creator) ?

Thanks
Yogesh Upreti