[Qt-interest] Help with socketpair and QFiles

David Boosalis david.boosalis at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 15:12:49 CEST 2010

I never new of the QQueue class, I'll look it up.  I'd like to stay away
from Signals and Slots. I know in theory they are supposed to be fast, and
for GUI codes they are, but I think for high volume data, they slow things
down. My experience with QTcpSockets across a network, where I got huge time
lags compared to native Sockets, told me to to stay away from it.  But maybe
QTcpSockets revert to a AF_UNIX socket (shared memory ?) when impemented
locally.

Thanks for your replies

-David