[Qt-interest] QSystemTrayIcon layout direction

M. Bashir Al-Noimi mbnoimi at gmx.com
Sun Apr 11 02:04:56 CEST 2010

Thx,

On 09/04/2010 05:21 م, Scott Aron Bloom wrote:

> The popup is a win32 widget, most likely your system isn’t setup to be
> RTL.

That's correct I'm using Arabic supported OS in LTR mode, but I suppose
that Qt applications don't care about OS layout direction so as u see in
my screenshot Qt interface runs in RTL mode correctly but the balloon
appears in LTR I think this is strange behavior! is it?

I confused do I need to report this issue as a bug or a feature request?