[Qt-interest] Qt Application Compiles very Slow on Windows Machines

Malyushytsky, Alex alex at wai.com
Mon Apr 12 22:54:35 CEST 2010

Why would not consider MSVC on Windows?

Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: qt-interest-bounces at trolltech.com [mailto:qt-interest-bounces at trolltech.com] On Behalf Of Aaron Lewis
Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2010 5:15 AM
To: Gabriel M. Beddingfield
Cc: qt-interest at trolltech.com
Subject: Re: [Qt-interest] Qt Application Compiles very Slow on Windows Machines

Weidlinger Associates, Inc. made the following annotations.

"This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the information included in this message and any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Thank you."

"Please consider our environment before printing this email."