[Qt-interest] No help documents in QtCreator

程梁 chengliang.soft at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 03:00:08 CEST 2010

I have solved this problem, maybe it is helpful for someone else.

Try to add Qt into your system path and remove all help documents
in QtCreator, then restart QtCreator. That's all right. I found help
documents in QtCreator.

I found if you add early versions, say 2010.01, into path manually
and do not remove it after updating Qt framework, QtCreator will try
to find help documents in the old path. So you should update your path
after updating Qt.

--
Cheng Liang
from: chengliang.soft at gmail.com