[Qt-interest] how to achive the serialization in Qt

Ramesh ramesh.bs at robosoftin.com
Tue Apr 13 15:07:27 CEST 2010

Hi,

Folks, can you help me in how to achieve the serialization in Qt,

I have some idea about QDataStream with this we can achieve the data stream,

In the documentation it is mentioned that we can write char, int, etc the
other  Data types, if I try to write the object it is throwing error L

How to write the object to file using QDataStream?

Robosoft Technologies - Come home to Technology

Disclaimer: This email may contain confidential material. If you were not an intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies. Emails to and from our network may be logged and monitored. This email and its attachments are scanned for virus by our scanners and are believed to be safe. However, no warranty is given that this email is free of malicious content or virus.