[Qt-interest] best way set a background photo for a QGraphicsView?

nobodyhere pem.accounts.spam at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 05:48:23 CEST 2010

My app will open a screen shot (photo / png etc) and allow the user to draw objects on it (such as rectangles, polygons, text objects), and resize / move / delete / copy-paste these objects.  The background image (screen shot / photo) will always be the same (but you can zoom in etc).  I should use QGraphicsView for this, with a background image?

What is the correct / optimized way to set a background photo for QGraphicsView?

thank you for any leads