[Qt-interest] (Qt support salesforce "downgrade", bug priorities) (was Qt for the iPad?)

Ross Bencina rossb-lists at audiomulch.com
Wed Apr 14 11:47:49 CEST 2010

Kustaa Nyholm wrote:
>> What commercial app would ship with a redraw bug --
>
> Sorry for butting in but plenty of commercial apps
> ship with issues like that, especially highly priced
> CAD software not to mention that I've seen them in
> Word, Excel ....

Hmm.. perhaps I live in a bubble :-)

Actually none of the apps I use from day to day have these problems and if I
saw one that did, and it was a commercial product, I would be very unhappy.
Actually I did see this once in open a big OSS package and I thought
"typical open source software poor QA."

R.