[Qt-interest] Fullscreen mode of QGLWidget on Windows XP

Sönke Hahn shahn at cs.tu-berlin.de
Wed Apr 14 13:31:40 CEST 2010

Hi!

I wrote a class that inherits QGLWidget and I try to show an instance of that
class as a window in fullscreen mode (using QWidget::setWindowState()) and it
works fine on linux. On Windows XP it doesn't: the window is just a bit
misplaced and isn't even maximized. (btw: i just noticed setting the window to
maximized doesn't work properly either.)

So I guess, I should try to write a small example demonstrating the behavior
and submit a bug report. I just wanted to check, I am not doing something
totally stupid and obvious to people more familiar with Qt.

Thanks for any input,
Sönke