[Qt-interest] Changing Qt version?

John Vilburn john at ohanasoftware.com
Thu Apr 15 02:42:24 CEST 2010

I have been using Qt 4.6, but I want to try Qt 4.7. I am running on Mac Snow Leopard. So I did a git clone of 4.7 and a git branch, then did configure, then make, then make install. The install path was set for /usr/local/Qt4.7. That all went smoothly. I opened Qt Creator and chose my project. I went to Qt Creator Preferences and added the Qt 4.7 version. Then from the Build menu I ran qmake, then a rebuild all. In the compile output window I can see that it is still referencing /usr/local/Qt4.6. What am I missing?

Thank you,
John