[Qt-interest] what is QML all about?

nobodyhere pem.accounts.spam at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 12:54:35 CEST 2010

I have nothing against QML.  And I am curious about how QML relates to WPF.   And how QML can enhance GUIs.  And how Qt will be used for Symbian, or mobile.

Though my biggest personal hope for Qt is for further improving the desktop GUI, and the extent to which it is very native and correct by HIG's (especially Mac OS X, since that seems to be the most difficult?).  But my impression is that the biggest demand for Qt is for the GUI in cross platform desktop applications, and wanting standard native GUI widgets (dialogs, buttons, text boxes, menus, etc).