[Qt-interest] HTTP Application Sampe Request for Symbian Mobile

Thomas Tsang thomast at hkc.net
Thu Apr 15 14:10:57 CEST 2010

I am newbie in Qt development, and now I am looking for a sample application
that can running on Symbian Mobile, this application only need to contain a
button that can send a HTTP post to a URL and then get the return value.

I try the existing example in QT4.6.2 and it is failure to proform the
internet connection when running in mobile; I also try thr example in Qt
Mobility and don't know how to build and install it into mobile.

Anyone can give me some idea for this application?

Thank in advance.