[Qt-interest] QSql for MS Sql on a Mac

Constantin Makshin cmakshin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 20:04:16 CEST 2010

Take a look at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms811006.aspx . It obviously doesn't say anything about Macs, but it contains all useful information about DSN for Microsoft SQL Server. At least I could connect to a local instance of MSSQL server (versions 2000 and 2008 Express) from my Qt application. That was a requirement of the client to use local instances, but I guess that using the server across network shouldn't be much harder.

--
Constantin Makshin