[Qt-interest] How to get selected listitemindex in Qt

Rainer Wiesenfarth Rainer.Wiesenfarth at inpho.de
Fri Apr 16 11:34:52 CEST 2010

From: Ramesh
> View->currentIndex()  that will give you the current index in
> your selection.
>
> Is there any disadvantages by doing like this?

Yes! "current" and "selected" are different states, they have nothing in
common.

The current item is the one that was picked (I avoid the term selected here)
and gets the user input. In contrast, an arbitrary number of items can be
selected.

Best Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Rainer Wiesenfarth

--
INPHO GmbH * Smaragdweg 1 * 70174 Stuttgart * Germany
phone: +49 711 2288 10 * fax: +49 711 2288 111 * web: www.inpho.de