[Qt-interest] Qt, DirectX and MultiThreading

Ender EREL erelender at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 16 16:47:07 CEST 2010

Clinton Stimpson wrote:

> Oh, forgot one more thing, try overloading QWidget::paintEngine() to
> return NULL.

Already done.

> Then Qt will leave the QWidget alone and not do its own double buffering
> on it (which is where the flicker comes from).

Nope, flicker is still there :)

> Then, if you ever need to use a QPainter on that QWidget, you can use a
> paint engine that works with direct x.
>
> Clint

I had done some OSG&OpenGL integration before, so i tried everything i
knew from before, which makes the flicker more frustrating.

Thank you for your suggestions, and sorry for the missing info, i should
have mentioned these before.

Best Regards
--
Ender EREL -  -