[Qt-interest] [webkit-qt] Windows authentication

Sylvain Pointeau sylvain.pointeau at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 17:37:55 CEST 2010

Hi,

I am so sad, I was thinking of using QtWebkit for my special need, but
Windows authentication is a must for me.
I am now just looking at this “#@! IE control in .NET. I will become
frustrated very soon I think

I "only" miss this windows authentication, it would have been perfect in the
best world :-(

Best regards,
Sylvain