[Qt-interest] Quicktime C -> QImage

"Alexander Carôt" alexander_carot at gmx.net
Mon Apr 19 12:37:38 CEST 2010

... I just figured the following:

CFDataRef data = CGDataProviderCopyData(CGImageGetDataProvider(image));
rawData = (unsigned char*) CFDataGetBytePtr(data);

gives me the raw pixels from a CGImageRef. I already succeeded in displaying my first captured Quicktime-Video-Frames on a QImage. Still some color issues and so forth. I will verfiy and possibly get back later.

Thanks for your initial comments, which helped a lot.
Best

-- A l e x

-------- Original-Nachricht --------