[Qt-interest] Kill a complete process tree...

Gilberto Cuba Ricardo gilbert at hlg.rimed.cu
Tue Apr 20 02:47:52 CEST 2010

Hi QT Mailing LIST,

  As the same subject of this email I'm trying to kill a complete
  process tree that I created with the instance of QProcess class.

  For example: I execute a httpd process that it's create a child
  process. I have the control of the parent httpd process because I
  call this with: processApp->start("".../httpd", "..."); but not of
  the httpd child process.

  Then, when I call processApp->kill(); it terminate a parent httpd
  process but not your child, and this process stay hanging.

  How I can terminate a child process of process instanced with
  QProcess?

  PD: I'm working with Windows XP, Vista, Seven, Linux and Qt version
  4.5.0.

--
Cheers,
 Lic. Gilberto Cuba Ricardo