[Qt-interest] how to setup symbian with QT

Puneet Bisht pbisht at nivio.com
Fri Apr 23 01:09:11 CEST 2010

hi ramesh,
did u watch these 2 videos which i have mention in my first thread?

1> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh58z-goVn4 (setting up symbian/s60
development environment)

2>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGJOQTkdttM (setting up QT for symbian)

i did as explained in these two videos. but hard luck so far. i installed
all the applications.

> In that video, they have told about how to run sample application in both
> desktop and S60 environment in Qt.
>
> But not about installation procedure..
> U need to have S60 SDK 3rd edition or 5th edition, open C++, Perl , Qt
> SDK,
> Java runtime and Qt editor or carbide editor is necessary...
>
> There should not be any spaces for the folder name which you give in
> installation time.. you should install all the items which I have
> mentioned
> above to only one drive.
>
> Except perl,java runtime,.
>
> Install perl
> Install the Java runtime
> Install the carbide editor,
> Install open c++
> Install s60 5th edition sdk
> Install Qt 4.6
>
> I hope its right.. check it have you done these to run ur app

>>> qtcored4.dll
>>> mingw10.dll