[Qt-interest] qInstallMessageHandler : widget specific

Sarvesh Saran Sarvesh.Saran at synopsys.com
Thu Apr 22 15:33:16 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have a main widow application with server QWidgets... I would like to install a custom message handler (for handling qDebug() messages)  only on one of these widgets and not the whole application.

Is there a way to do this? Would calling qInstallMsgHandler(handler) from within the concerned widget do the trick? Or would this apply to the whole application? How do I use qInstallMsgHandler on a widget?

Thanks,
Sarvesh