[Qt-interest] [webkit-qt] Windows authentication

Sylvain Pointeau sylvain.pointeau at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 16:20:17 CEST 2010

Hi,

I can tell you, inside the top3 top pharma companies, all the intranet
website are protected with the "windows authentication" and thefore,
impossible for me to use QtWebkit.

You are certainly speaking "internet" web, and I am speaking about
"intranet".
I am also speaking about the top players in the pharma industry, which are
using almost exclusively windows.

I hope that Qt can get the "windows authentication" as soon as possible, I
will then use it instead of WebBrowser/.NET

Qt and Webkit are so great that I feel sad to not be able to use them where
I think they are the most valuable.

Best regards,
Sylvain