[Qt-interest] "dyld: unknown required load command" error on Mac OS X

Nikos Chantziaras realnc at arcor.de
Thu Apr 22 20:38:12 CEST 2010

When trying to run an application that is compiled on Mac OS X 10.6 on
10.5, it shows an "dyld: unknown required load command 0x80000022
Trace/BPT trap" error and crashes.

What does that mean?  On 10.6, I'm using the Cocoa version of Qt 4.6.2
(the dmg available from qt.nokia.com, I didn't build it myself).  The
application is compiled as a 64-bit, Intel app.  I've used the
macdeployqt tool to create a dmg, and works just fine on other 10.6
systems, just not 10.5 ones.