[Qt-interest] ATL in Qt...

BRM bm_witness at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 23 21:29:12 CEST 2010

I have a project that is liking in a _static_ library (not a DLL) on Windows. The library itself is mostly pure C/C++; however, it is ported from an MFC/ATL codebase and uses some ATL classes - namely CPoint and CSize.
When I compile under Linux the appropriate definitions are provided in module that is part of the library; however, compiling under Windows is causing some problems as the definitions interfere with the Windows definitions.

I've tried enabling the project via its settings to use MFC and ATL as
static libraries; but did not have any success.

I really only need to link some stuff in. Is there a trick to doing this with QMake?

TIA,

Ben