[Qt-interest] ask for help on cmake

Nicolas Rannou nicolas_rannou at hms.harvard.edu
Fri Apr 23 22:28:50 CEST 2010

Hi,

from my understanding, you are missing one step in Eclipse.
Before running your application you have to specify your "Running
configuration".

Eclipse->Run->Run Configurations

In the table "Main":
  -> specify the path to the binary you want to run in the box "C/C++
application".

In the table "Arguments":
  -> specify the arguments if any

It should work now...