[Qt-interest] Something wrong with QtSolutions

程梁 chengliang.soft at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 18:03:09 CEST 2010

Hi, there! I have something wrong with QtSolutions. When I tried to compile
solutions with -library, it gave me some DLLs.
The examples goes OK, too.

Then I copy these DLLs, headers and sources into my project and there are
some errors such as "cannot find <QtGui/QApplication>".
At first I only used QtSingleApplication and after I copied lib and buildlib
into project folder, there is no such error. Then I added
QtColorPicker and I got the same error again.  I can't solve this problem.
Maybe I missed something important? It seems that it tries to recompile all
sources instead of using DLLs.

I don't know how to use QtSolutions, could you tell me? Thank you!

--
Cheng Liang
from: chengliang.soft at gmail.com