[Qt-interest] SDK Designer requires 20s to load

Matthias Pospiech matthias.pospiech at gmx.de
Sun Apr 25 13:15:46 CEST 2010

I use QtCreator, but can not work with the integrated designer because
it provides a very tiny space to work with the layout that I do not want
to use it.
Therefore I want to use the external designer.exe. However if I load any
ui file or the designer alone the CPU usage rises to 40% and stays there
for 20-30 seconds before the gui of the designer appears.

The SDK is 2010.01. Anone else having this problem?

Matthias