[Qt-interest] Mail threading

Andre Somers andre at familiesomers.nl
Tue Apr 27 08:44:29 CEST 2010

On 27-4-2010 8:19, Mihail Naydenov wrote:
> Same with yahoo mail. Anything added to subject will break "next/prev
> in Thread" navigation.

The "use a decent mail client" still holds, I'd say :-)

André

P.S.: I don't see anything weird in the archives. If you look at the
thread "Qt Creator Dies, Please Help!", you see the last post with a
[SOLVED] tag nicely displayed in the tree. It is a bit of a mailing list
convention to reply to the thread if the problem is solved, and include
the solution. That is not a Qt rule, it is way more general. See
http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#followup