[Qt-interest] paint getting called continuously

PGhanghas lists4pghanghas at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 10:51:08 CEST 2010

Hi

I have a QGV application. Application is simple, it uses some custom
classes subclassed from QGraphicsWidget.
But Its giving me strange behavior. paint of one of my custom widget is
getting called
continuously. I am using Qt 4.6.1. I am sure I am not changing geometry.
I understand that
it may be very difficult for some to diagnose a problem without any code
snippet. If I am not able to solve it in the mean time,
I will do that as well. Right now I am thinking has anyone else faced a
similar problem.

Thanks,
Pritam