[Qt-interest] Qt plugin error: undefined reference to `MainWindow::staticMetaObject'

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Wed Apr 28 13:19:27 CEST 2010

Em Quarta-feira 28 Abril 2010, às 10:43:36, 程梁 escreveu:
> Thanks! I found the problem is I forgot add mainwindow.h into app.pro.
> Then I added the HEADERS, recompiled and there is no such an error.
>
> But I got the other error:
> debug/moc_mainwindow.o:moc_mainwindow.cpp:...: undefined reference to
> `MainWindow::~MainWindow()'

Find the .cpp file where this function is defined. Ensure it's being linked
properly into the library.

> / --- test.pro
>
>  ui ---- ui.pro
>
>   |   | -- mainwindow.h
>   |   | -- mainwindow.cpp
>   |   | -- IVisible.h // this contains the interface that has only two

> ui.pro
> TARGET = ui
> TEMPLATE = lib
> CONFIG += plugin
> DESTDIR = ../app/plugins
> SOURCES += mainwindow.cpp
> HEADERS += mainwindow.h \
>     IVisible.h
> FORMS += mainwindow.ui

It seems that mainwindow.cpp is properly linked into the libui library. But
does it contain the MainWindow destructor and the changeEvent function?

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358