[Qt-interest] Color changing API for the QImage

trinathpujari trinathpujari at tataelxsi.co.in
Fri Apr 30 07:19:09 CEST 2010

  Hi All,

  *The QImage background color is purple and text color is black. If I
  select that image then the backgroundcolor has to be changed to black
  and foreground color to become purple color. *

  *    I tried using checking each pixel value as if its black then i
  set purple and vice versa...But in such case text becoming distorted
  (here purple background is example that can be any color)....*

Can anybody tell what API can i use for the above implementation to work.

Thanks in Advance.........

Regards
 Trinath