[Qt-interest] error while running Qt application

amulya rattan talk2amulya at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 11:58:47 CEST 2010

Thanks Michael. That was it. Had both 4.5.2 and 4.6.1 installed, changed
 version in visual studio, so it ran from there..However running outside
visual studio environment spat out that error. Thought changing version in
visual studio should have changed PATH variable, but it didnt.

I wonder if this should really be done by Qt Visual studio integration. Does
anyone agree?

Thanks again,
~Amulya