[Qt-interest] some questions about qtreewidget , context menu and items....

jialrs jialrs at 126.com
Sun Jul 4 17:08:54 CEST 2010

hello everyone , i have some questions to ask ;
i am a nub , and now i want to use QTreeWidget to make a program but i was facing some difficults
first , i want to add a context menu to the qtreewidget , but i just want that when i right click one item
(and not the top items) ,the menu will appear ,  just as the kget do . how can i do this?
second , i want to add some other widget into the items , such as qprogressbar , so , i use
qtreewidget::setItemWidget() , but , i find , when i drag  one item to another position , the widget (qprogressbar) disappeared , this make me depressed , and , i also want to make a item up and down ,for example , make a item ,whose position is 3 , the first one ,how make it come ture ? and how can i do these
operations without make those widget disappear ?
i hope someone could help me . i am nub , so l hope there are some source codes .
thank you