[Qt-interest] Qt and LabWindows/CVI

Abdelrazak Younes younes.abdel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 14:22:59 CEST 2010

On 07/05/2010 02:15 PM, Jason H wrote:
> I haven't used LabWindows in a  while (2000?), but Qt is just a Library (+moc)
> It should work, though it could be a pain. I'd see if you couldn't just use the coms stuff directly.

I guess I was not clear. My goal would be to use only the CVI libraries
without the UI stuff. The UI stuff and the event loop etc, would be
handled by Qt. My question was more of "Does CVI code needs a runtime
engine or can I just use the .lib as-is in a Qt program. But I am
realizing now that this is really a question to ask in a CVI forum not a
Qt one :-)

Abdel.