[Qt-interest] QTreeWidget locking row

Tony Rietwyk tony.rietwyk at rightsoft.com.au
Tue Jul 6 02:58:09 CEST 2010

Hi Vince,

I've done something similar using two readonly QTableWidgets to show a
locked summary line at the bottom of a report using a vertical layout.  The
main trick is to keep the column widths in sync using the horizontalHeader()
sectionResized slot of the main report widget.  Not sure whether QTreeWidget
has something similar - if not, try using a QTreeView linked to the internal
model of the QTreeWidget.

Hope that helps,

Tony.