[Qt-interest] QAbstractFileEngine problems

Jason H scorp1us at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 14:45:56 CEST 2010

How am I supposed to provide a virtual file system separate from the OS then?
I'll switch to some other class if I have to.

And you didn't answer my question. What needs to happen to have me write data?
The file creation on open() happens, but my custom write (const char *, qint64)
handler never gets called.